I shall be leading ICA:UK’s ToP Group Facilitation Methods course in London again in April. Please follow the link for full details and online bookings, and do contact me with any queries:
- Group Facilitation Methods – 24-25 April – introducing the foundations of the ToP approach
The course will be held at NCVO, near Kings Cross.
Participant ratings from my last course in February averaged 9/10. Highlights included:
- The course was very interesting and allowed me to think in new ways. Most importantly it taught me to think critically
- Very practical, time to practice and supportive, safe learning environment
- Realising how simple (but effective) the techniques are. Having the chance to practice and get feedback. Already being able to see how I well use this
- Trying out the consensus workshop method in front of the others
Reblogged this on Tentang Gender.