For public courses, please register with ICA:UK or another ICA worldwide. To arrange an in-house course for your group, please contact me.
I am a IAF Certified Professional Facilitator | Master (CPF | M), an ICA Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) and an experienced lead trainer and licensed provider of ‘ICA’s ‘ToP’ facilitation training.
Looking for accredited learning? Most face-to-face courses are accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management for an ILM Development Award.
Preparing for CPF certification? Meetings That Work, Group Facilitation Methods and Facilitating Client Collaboration together comprise the ICA Associates ToP Facilitation Essentials Program that has been endorsed by the International Association of Facilitators for those preparing to become an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF).
For course details, follow these links:
Available online only:
- Introduction to Facilitation Online – introducing the role of the facilitator and the ToP approach, plus some key tips & tools – 2.5 hours
- Introduction to Producing Virtual Events – build your knowledge and confidence to play the technical support role of Producer role in facilitated virtual events – 2.5 hours
- Facilitating Virtual Events – learn and practice ways to make online events participatory, engaging and productive – 7 x2 hour sessions plus homework
Available online or face-to-face:
- Introduction to Group Facilitation – introducing the role of the facilitator and the ToP approach, plus some key tips & tools – 3-4 hours in person or 2.5 hours online
- Meetings That Work – practical tools to design and lead effective meetings – 2 days, or 4 x2 hour sessions online plus homework
- Group Facilitation Methods – introducing the foundations of the ToP approach, two powerful techniques for structuring effective conversations and building group consensus – 2 days, or 8 x2 hour sessions online
- Focused Conversation – introducing one of the foundations of the ToP approach, a powerful technique for structuring effective conversations – 1 day, or 4 x2 hour sessions online
- Facilitating Client Collaboration – practical tools to design facilitation approaches with your client – 2 days or 4 x2-2.5 hour session online
- Action Planning – participatory planning for short-term projects and events – 1 day or 3 x2 hour sessions online plus homework
- Participatory Strategic Planning – bringing people together to create strategies for action – 2 days, or 8 x2.5 hour sessions online
- Organisational Transformation – frameworks and tools for facilitating ‘whole systems’ change – 2 days, or 6 x2 hour sessions online
Available face-to-face only:
- Introduction to Facilitation & ToP Focused Conversation – introducing the role of the facilitator and the foundation of the ToP approach, plus some key tips & tools – 2 days
- Reviewing the past to prepare for the future – introducing ICA’s Technology of Participation (ToP) tools for dialogue, learning, consensus & change – 1 day
See also about me, how I work and recommendations & case studies, and please contact me about how we might work together.