Register now on 2020 public courses in Brussels & London (and now also Moscow, Lisbon, Milan & Stockholm!) via Eventbrite – read on for course details…
For in-house and tailored training, see ToP facilitation training at your place – and free places for you! please contact me.
Looking for accredited learning? These courses except Meetings That Work and Facilitating Client Collaboration are accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management for an ILM Development Award.
Preparing for CPF certification? Meetings That Work, Group Facilitation Methods and Facilitating Client Collaboration together comprise the new ICA Associates ToP Facilitation Essentials Program that has been endorsed by the International Association of Facilitators for those preparing to become an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF).
Participants in all these ICA:UK ToP courses are eligible for student rate IAF membership, representing a 50% discount on your first year’s fee. IAF membership is a requirement for CPF certification.
For course details, follow these links:
- Introduction to Group Facilitation – exploring the role and skills of the facilitator – 1 day
- Meetings That Work – practical tools to design and lead effective meetings – 2 days
- Group Facilitation Methods – introducing the foundations of the ToP approach, two powerful techniques for structuring effective conversations and building group consensus – 2 days
- Action Planning – participatory planning for short-term projects and events – 1 day
- Participatory Strategic Planning – bringing people together to create strategies for action – 2 days
- Facilitating Client Collaboration – practical tools to design facilitation approaches with your client – 2 days
- Organisational Transformation – frameworks and tools for facilitating ‘whole systems’ change – 2 days.
See also about me, how I work, who I work with and recommendations & case studies, and please contact me about how we might work together. Please do not delay before contacting me – the earlier I hear from you, the more chance that I will be able to help and the more helpful I may be able to be.