Could you use some support to address a facilitation question or challenge you are facing, to design or prepare an upcoming workshop or process, or to reflect and learn from some recent experience?
Are you up to 35 years old and using facilitation in your work for climate justice, gender equity or anti-racism, or otherwise in response to systemic injustice and oppression or toward achieving a just and sustainable world for all?
If so, read on and feel free to request a first free facilitation coaching session via my online scheduling calendar below.
If you are over 35, working on something else or able to pay, if you are interested in coaching for others or in longer-term support for your professional development as a facilitator, please contact me to ask about my availability and rates for paid facilitation coaching and mentoring – including discounted rates for voluntary organisations & independent professionals.
Free facilitation coaching
I am happy to offer, free of charge:
- up to three online sessions of up to 45 minutes each, over up to six weeks
- support for you only, or for you plus one or two others sharing the same question or challenge
- to review any material that you share in confidence with me in advance of each session
- to listen actively with curiosity, care and respect
- to ask questions, to support you to reflect and learn from your experience and come to your own conclusions or solutions
- to offer feedback and ideas from my experience, and refer you to any relevant resources and sources of support that I can.
In return, I hope that I may be inspired by your work and that I may learn from your experience. If you find the coaching helpful, I shall be grateful for a short recommendation outlining how it helped.
“Martin provided invaluable support to Oxfam Ireland in the build-up to a series of multi-stakeholder online workshops. He provided tailored ‘coaching sessions’ to our team, which helped us to prepare and deliver several engaging virtual sessions. These sessions directly catered to our needs, building our ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ virtual facilitation skills and knowledge. Thanks, Martin!”
Request a first free session
Please scroll down in my scheduling calendar to request a first free session from 2-10 days ahead:
I may cancel your session if your request or eligibility is unclear or if my availability changes. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, and I shall do the same for you.
If you do not find a suitable session time available, please try again after a few days or more. Please contact me with any queries.