I am an ICA Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) and a licensed provider and experienced lead trainer of the full range ICA:UK Technology of Participation (ToP) facilitation training courses – see how I work, and please contact me with any questions or for further details.
These courses are accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management for an ILM Development Award, and participants are eligible for student rate IAF membership representing a 50% discount on their first year’s fee.
Follow these links to see the new course description pages:
- Introduction to Group Facilitation – exploring the role and skills of the facilitator – 1 day
- Meetings That Work – Practical tools to design and lead effective meetings – 2 days (New for 2017!)
- Group Facilitation Methods – introducing the foundations of the ToP approach, two powerful techniques for structuring effective conversations and building group consensus – 2 days
- Action Planning – participatory planning for short-term projects and events – 1 day
- Participatory Strategic Planning – bringing people together to create strategies for action – 2 days
- Organisational Transformation – frameworks and tools for facilitating ‘whole systems’ change – 2 days
I deliver in English only, and in English with simultaneous interpretation. I draw on the worldwide ICA network to provide ToP training materials in many languages, and to arrange for experienced local ToP trainers to deliver with me (or without me) in many languages.
I also draw on my own experience and the wealth of curriculum developed by ICA over many years to design and deliver tailored programmes to help particular groups to meet their learning goals.
Please contact me with any questions or for further details – including how to commission a tailored course for your group and availability of scheduled public courses, in the UK and worldwide.