Are you interested in taking or comissioning facilitation training – but you don’t find any scheduled public courses to suit you, and you don’t have a group large enough to make an in-house course cost-effective?
I’d be happy to talk with you about scheduling a partnership course with you, at your place wherever you are – please contact me.
If you can provide a suitable space for the training, or perhaps venue & catering and trainer accommodation as well, then you could enjoy free places for you or your delegates. We would only need to recruit enough fee-paying trainees between us by an agreed deadline, to make up the numbers and the budget to confirm the course. Depending on the location and the deadline I may be able to recuit those extra people myself, and handle online registrations and payments. If you can recruit more people from your networks, and if you can handle registrations and payments, then you could have more free places and maybe a shorter lead time as well.
If you choose one of the ‘off the shelf’ courses below, then there will be less risk of cancellation even if you can’t recruit many people yourself. If you have particular training needs and you can recruit others who share them, then we could develop and schedule a course tailored to meet them.
The following courses are accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management for an ILM Development Award, and participants are eligible for student rate IAF membership, representing a 50% discount on their first year’s fee.
- Introduction to Group Facilitation – exploring the role and skills of the facilitator – 1 day
- Group Facilitation Methods – introducing the foundations of the ToP approach, two powerful techniques for structuring effective conversations and building group consensus – 2 days
- Action Planning – participatory planning for short-term projects and events – 1 day
- Participatory Strategic Planning – bringing people together to create strategies for action – 2 days
- Organisational Transformation – frameworks and tools for facilitating ‘whole systems’ change – 2 days
I deliver in English only, and in English with simultaneous interpretation. I draw on the worldwide ICA network to provide ToP training materials in many languages, and to arrange for experienced local ToP trainers to deliver with me (or without me) in many languages.
If you are interested, please contact me.