Happy New Year to IAF England & Wales facilitators & friends in our three regional meetup groups – London & South East England, South West England and the North of England. Welcome in particular to new members to the latter two groups, new since November.
Please do take another look at our growing regular schedules of free facilitation meetups in all three regions for 2016, and RVSP now for those that you plan to attend – just follow the links:
- monthly morning coffee meetup, January 6 in London (8.30-9.30am near Kings Cross) and on the first Wednesday of every month, there or around London
- Rituals, Rites of Passage and Change, January 14 in Manchester (6.30-8.30pm in Gatley),in partnership with the Northern Change Facilitators meetup group
- bi-monthly networking & learning meetup, January 19 in London (2-6pm near Kings Cross, followed by drinks & dinner nearby) and there on the third Tuesday of every second month
- quarterly networking & learning meetup, February 4 in Frome (12.30-5.30 at EdventureFrome) and on the first Thursday of every third month, around the region
- bi-monthly informal networking & social meetup, February 15 in London (6-8pm on the South Bank) and on the third Monday evening of every second month, there or around London
- plus in the pipeline and proposed – regular free facilitation meetups in the North of England (next in Sheffield and Newcastle), an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator assessment and/or an annual conference…?
Please add comments to any of these events to indicate what you could offer or what you would like to gain from the event.
Please contact me if you are interested to help to organise and publicise events in your area, by joining the leadership team of one of the three existing regional groups or of a new group for the English Midlands or for Wales – one or two more for each region would be very welcome!
Please also let me know if you can offer or suggest any organisation to support the groups as sponsors, by promoting them or by hosting events or otherwise. We are grateful to ICA:UK for already agreeing to sponsor the three groups by promoting them to trainers and trainees of its national programme of regular public facilitation training courses.
Please do let me know if you have any questions or other suggestions. I look forward to seeing you at a meetup soon!
For more on my work, and what others have to say about it, please see how I work, who I work with and recommendations & case studies – or view my profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
You can connect with me also by joining my free facilitation webinars online, and IAF England & Wales’ free facilitation meetups in London and elsewhere.
See also my July update at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/welcome-iaf-england-wales-facilitators-friends-free-martin-gilbraith